Rear Delt Swing
High Incline 1 Arm DB Row
Hammer Grip Band Face Pull
Decline Ring Face Pull
- Set up a set of rings as if you were going to do an inverted row.
- Elevate your feet on a box so that your feet are 6in.-12in. above your hands, and grab the rings with your palms facing your feet.
- Squeeze your glutes, brace your abs, and generate tightness throughout your entire upper back by pulling your shoulder blades back and together.
- Initiate the movement by driving your elbows towards the ground, and pull your face towards the rings.
- Squeeze your upper back for one to two seconds at the top, and lower yourself to the starting position.
Ring Face Pull