Attention: “Hardgainers” and Men Over 35 Who Want to Look, Feel and Move Like They’re 15 Years Younger
Finally a Joint-Friendly System for Building Muscle, Shredding Fat,
and Boosting Testosterone…
in Just 3 Hours a Week,
With Simple Workouts
and Minimal Equipment
Here are the 5 lies keeping you from building the body you want:
1. You should do lots of sets to build muscle.
2. You should do high reps and cardio to burn fat.
3. You should take very short rest periods between sets.
4. You should always focus on the Big 3 (bench, squat, deadlift).
5. You should change your routine frequently to “confuse your muscles.”
Do that and you will be soft, weak and injured all the time. I did it for years. You probably have too.
I feel your pain and frustration that comes from working so hard and having nothing to show for it.
That’s why I created a system that actually works for “hardgainers” and guys over 40. It doesn’t destroy your joints, leave you sore all the time, and decrease your testosterone levels. I’ve battle tested it on all my elite clients, pro athletes, celebrities, and thousands of regular guys just like you.
Are you ready for results like these?
Get Started Today and Get
Elite Level Daily Programming
With brand-new, professionally designed programs each week, you’ll get the benefits of both workout continuity and exercise variety…so you get jacked and stay injury free. You’ll never get bored, and you’ll continue to make gains every week.
Workouts require minimal equipment and can be scaled, so you can train at home or at the gym. They are specifically designed for the needs of hardgainers and guys over 35 who want to build a badass, athletic body.
High-Definition Training Videos
Follow along with high-definition videos that show you exactly how to perform all the moves in your workouts safely and effectively. You’ll build muscle, gain strength and shred fat faster than ever when you lock in your technique. And everything is mobile-friendly, so you can easily pull up the videos on your phone anytime, anywhere.
Delicious Muscle Building, Fat Burning Meal Plans
Learn exactly what and how much to eat for the fastest body transformation possible. You’ll have more energy, better health, faster recovery, higher testosterone levels and will turn back the clock and feel 10-20 years younger.
Support From Our Community and Expert Coaches
In the community forum the family gets together to discuss all things strength. We talk:
- Training and nutrition
- Mindset and mental toughness
We share our struggles and also shed light on overcoming whatever obstacles are currently holding you back. Many close, personal friendships have been forged inside these virtual walls.
FREE Entry Into Our 2018 Physique Transformation Contests
Every few months we hold a huge transformation contest. You submit your before pics, then 90 days after you post your after pics. Once we compile the submissions we will open voting to the public.
The one who makes the most impressive transformation gets an all-expenses-paid vacation to come hang at the beach for the weekend with me in Southern California. We’ll train, eat in some great restaurants and have an amazing time.
Previous winners have called it the best weekend of their entire lives.
“For me, the RSC stands out because of the community of likeminded people who want to make themselves better. These people can be hard to find in mundane everyday life, but the RSC has become a brotherhood for getting better. The RSC offers great advice on nutrition, strength training, and recovery, and it makes me better in all areas of life.”
Chris Miah, World Ranked MMA fighter
Results Like This
Are a Click Away
“The RSC has helped me make a lot of positive changes in my training and my physical appearance. But it has impacted my personal growth the most. I learn so much from Jay and the guys in there every day.
The Renegade Strength Club helps me improve in all areas of life, every day.”
Diego Daley, Part time personal trainer and graduate student
“The RSC has changed my life and makes it better every week. It has helped me become drastically stronger and make progress with my fitness. But the RSC also gives you so much more than just a training program each week. It helps you improve your life, overall.”
Dave Jarzebowski, Father & businessman
For starters, we have direct access to Jay. Add on top of this the weekly workouts, training competitions, and Renegade Meet Ups, and there is no doubt that this place is like a second home.
I have overcome many obstacles in life, not just in fitness, because of this place. I am forever in debt to the RSC and what it stands for. I will be a member for life.”
Matt Knox, US Air Force Flight Chief
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
Q: What do I get?
You’ll get instant to the absolute BEST we have to offer:
- Professionally designed training programs you can do in 30 minutes or less that are made to suit your skill level, schedule and available equipment.
- A cutting-edge nutrition plan that will build muscle, burn fat and boost your energy and testosterone levels.
- Exclusive videos of each exercise in your workouts so you can master your technique for the fastest results (Plus, you can upload a video and have us personally critique your exercise form.)
- The Renegade Strength Club support community. This is where you can ask all of your questions and engage with other members who are all on your side in your quest to get jacked and strong.
- Free entry into our monthly contests plus our Transformation Contest ($5,000 value prize).
In short, you get everything you need to transform your body and your life for the better.
Q: Is this program for me?
Let me start like this. The Strong & Shredded Challenge is NOT for you if you…
- Are looking for a quick fix or an easy way out.
- Are not ready to commit truly changing your body and life.
- Are not ready to take responsibility for your physique and health.
- Would rather follow a trendy program than a proven system that leads to lifelong health & muscle.
- Would rather destroy your long-term health just to add a quarter-inch to your arms.
On the other hand, you will LOVE the Strong & Shredded Challenge if you…
- Want to get stronger, leaner and more athletic.
- Are sick of wasting time program-hopping, getting injured and making very little progress.
- Want to optimize your health, energy and hormone levels.
- Don’t have time to do the research and put together your own program.
- Recognize and understand the importance of expert coaching and accountability.
- Are 100% committed to putting in the work required to change your body and your life.
- Want to transform your body while also staying strong, healthy, and injury-free. (Men over 35 really thrive on this program.)
If this resonates with you, then you owe it to yourself to give the Strong & Shredded Challenge a try. What do you have to lose?
(Besides your excuses.)
Q: How many days/week are the workouts?
Each week you’ll have 3 mandatory strength workouts plus 1 more optional workout (do it if you’re feeling fresh, skip it if you need a little more time to recover). Each strength workout last about 30 minutes.
You’ll also get 1-2 conditioning workouts each week, which are 15-30 minutes each.
Q: Do I need a ton of equipment or access to a fancy gym?
All you need is access to a barbell and weights, a rack and adjustable bench, suspension straps, and dumbbells, and a few kettlebells, with the occasional odd object like a sandbag thrown in. All of the workouts can be modified to just use dumbbells in place of barbells if you don’t have any bars.
Q: How is this better than other programs?
First of all, this program is created by true professionals. Jay has over 25 years of experience training some of the best athletes in the world. This programming incorporates the best techniques from the training of elite athletes. It will transform the way you look and feel…FAST.
Second, this program is focused on keeping you healthy and injury-free. Yes, you want to look sexy and jacked. But you also want to be able to move well, be pain and injury free, and perform like an athlete at any age. The Strong & Shredded Challenge is the ultimate system to get you there.
Finally, this program makes it as easy and convenient as possible to transform your body. Each workout is just 30 minutes and requires minimal equipment, so you can still work out even when you’re busy or traveling. you’ll have no excuse not to put in the work to get the body you’ve always wanted.
In short, the Strong & Shredded Challenge is THE proven blueprint for rapid transformation.
Q: What does a typical workout look like?
You’ll start with a short dynamic warn up and some mobility work.
The main workout will consist of 3-5 simple (yet brutally effective) exercises that change the week to week to keep your workouts fresh. These can all be done with your own bodyweight and/or a few free weights.
Each workout is designed to:
- Shred bodyfat and boost your conditioning
- Build explosive strength with plyometric power training
- Stimulate muscle growth through some moderately heavy bodybuilding-style sets
- Improve stability & balance to help keep you healthy and injury-free
All in all, you’ll be out in 30 minutes or less.
Each workout is designed to get you jacked (instead of hurt). Guys who are injury-prone and/or over 35 really thrive on this programming.
Q: Is this program appropriate for a beginner?
Each workout can be customized for your fitness level to suit everyone from beginners to highly advanced athletes.
Q: How long will it take to see results?
It’s called the Strong & Shredded Challenge for a reason: because you’ll experience life-changing results in the first 28 days. After that, you’ll continue to get new weekly workouts and support as a Renegade Strength Club member—and your results will continue to improve with each and every workout.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
First, I’m legally obligated to tell you that the following results are not typical—because the typical person won’t put in the hard work to actually complete the workouts and follow the diet.
However, for the rest of you—the men who actually take action—here are the average results we see from those who put in the work and follow the entire program:
- Gain an average of 13 lbs of muscle
- Lose an average of 16 lbs of fat
- Set new personal records on nearly every exercise
- Increase their testosterone levels naturally
- Eliminate nagging aches, pains & injuries
Q: How do I get started?
When it comes to taking action in life, remember this: don’t wait. The things you put off till tomorrow never end up happening. Life is all about what you do right now…so if you want to change your body and take control of your life, then you have to do it RIGHT NOW.
Just click the “Get Started” button below and enter your information. You’ll get instant access to the member’s area…which means you can be starting your first workout in the next 5 minutes.
A Strong & Shredded New You is Just a Click Away.